Get your Rapture hats ready, kiddies! The sky is falling, and our wise gift of nuclear winter will propel us all into the loving arms of the all-knowing and all-everywhere G-d.

2006-10-03

"So You Had A Bad Day..."  [pop song]  well, don't forget
the daily misery in Iraq [two weeks till Iran!] and even the USians displaced by Corporatists!

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/06/09/11/ward.htm   [skip to 6th or 8th paragraph -the large fonts]

.../... 

Several examples of this government classifying any American and rights activists as terrorists are included in the article, “White House Targets Conspiracy Theorists As Terrorist Recruiters.

It won’t be long before the ‘newer’ terrorists will need to be silenced. Those in the terrorist splinter cell whose only terrorist theory is the returning of this government to the control of The People by a return of our Constitutional rights will be marked also. Those who are just against this illegal and un-Constitutional war will have to be silenced in the ‘newer improved’ ‘War on Ideas’. Of course, they will be followed by the ‘all new formula’ terrorist theory of those who object to the ‘War on US citizens’.

When these ancillary harassments fail to succeed, the declaration of Martial Law will be made for the implementation of the semi-secret, unreported by the corporate media, working plans for the round up of patriots under the guise of protecting the nation from terrorism. After years of preparation and corporate media propaganda, this elitist government is ready for the final stage of the declaration of Martial Law against it’s own people.

Congressman Jim McDermott warns of the FEMA and Homeland Security’s plan to round up any Americans in "civil unrest." The plan is commonly called Rex 84, Readiness Exercise 1984. There are more than 800 operational prison camps with 16 million vacancies waiting to be filled. While the previous FEMA link gives insights into the intent of the most powerful agency in the US, this article dealing with FEMA Executive Orders clearly shows Democrat and Republican political participation in setting up concentration camps for the internment of Americans.

Presidents Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton have all used Executive Orders to strengthen the rights of neo-fascist elitists over the rights of The People. The previous link to the first four presidents gives insights into the methods, targeted individuals, Operation Trojan Horse, and activation of the plan to jail peaceful people.

There are many like the author of ‘FEMA and Katrina’, who point out the supposed failures of FEMA and the hidden agenda of a working exercise for the control and shipment of a large population of US citizens. As an eyewitness and forced evacuee from New Orleans, my personal experience attests to his very accurate assessment.

Twelve to fifteen ‘deputies’ in three airboats surrounded my house, two entered my home through windows and called me to my living room where a greeting of pistols pointed at my chest and head awaited me. “Don’t move or you will be shot.” After placing my hands as far as they would stretch above my head and refusing to go any closer toward them, they were told to, “Just shoot me.” Now as much of a rush as it is to say those words while looking down the barrels of ready to fire pistols, the adrenalin really flowed as a turn was made with an exiting of the room. Upon exit of the room there was rapid progression back up to my roof where we engaged in more conversations, until they started trying to break my hurricane proof windows (these were just about my only salvageable possessions) and were going to continue unless I came down.

It was during this conversation over the destruction of my house that a voice came from my right no more than 40 feet away, “Don’t move or you will be shot.” Again, “Don’t move or you will be shot.” And finally, “I want to make sure you know, if you move, you will be shot.” At some point during my non-moving conversations, they were queried on why they were doing this. “What have I done to have live pistols, assault rifles and shotguns pointed at me and have my house broken into?” Total amazement overwhelmed me with his response, “We don’t have any shotguns.” My response, “Bullsh*t, I’m looking down the barrel of your assault rifle and your *** buddy’s 12 gauge shotgun.” Then it hit me, this fascist enforcer had no idea who was with him, his training or his armament. Time to cash in the chips and fold. After some haggling to avoid being shot, I proceeded down to them where I was hand banded and placed in an airboat against my will with nothing but my pants. At the first drop off I was photographed at least 30 to 40 times via telephoto-lens ‘photographers.’ Several transportation points followed. At each point, they were told, “I don’t want to go.” The response was always the same, “You will be arrested if you don’t go.”

Every where I looked there were soldiers with assault rifles in full battle gear. The transportation points were infested with them. Somehow, possibly a few Sieg Heils may have slipped out, my attitude was noted at most check points. The response, “He’s had a bad day,” and, “He’s upset” from my previous handlers to my new handlers always seemed to settle the issue with smiles and knowing nods to each handler. Despite being virtually everywhere one looked, there were almost always 2 armed buddies in very close proximity to me. At times of actual transportation, they were joined by 2 more armed buddies with an even closer attraction to me.

As a member of one of the last batches to be ‘evacuated’ on the 13th flood day (by the 16th day the streets of the city were dry), I was transported like an animal. Literally transported like an animal, my masters told me to get on a plane luggage carrier, then the animal-lovers and their animals were also loaded on. My carrier had luggage, one owner and her 5 mange ridden dogs, two of which decided I would make something nice to lay against. One hour from arrival, the 80 or so people and the 30 or so dogs were informed where we were being taken.

(My thanks to the people of Rockford, IL, and one ‘frugal’ Chicago Amtrak ticket employee who, without being asked, slipped me 40 bucks when he handed me my ticket so I could eat on the way home (3rd abduction day). - YOU RULE!)


Legal Disclaimer: This article is entirely, completely and only my opinion based on the interpretation of the referenced information. While the views above may be shared by many millions exhausted by this government, they are only my views and I do not imply that they are actually shared by anyone else.

This article is not copyrighted and may be published, copied, dispersed, posted, and transported as long as the original URL, and authors" credit accompany it.

Dei Jurum Conventus

Ed Ward, MD

Independent writer/Media Liaison for The Price of Liberty

All affiliations/references:

Vital Quotes of The HBC:


No comments:

Blog Archive