You don't find many politicians like Paul Wellstone, in part because he never really started out to be one. His passion was teaching, and his lesson was one of empowerment. He knew that powerful interests would undermine the public good, unless average people knew how to organize to challenge that power— and that's what he worked to teach, both in the classroom and through hands-on training. For him, being senator wasn't about ego or money, it was about continuing his mission of empowering average people. Ultimately, Wellstone's message was an intensely hopeful one.Read Wellstone’s voice sadly missed in a spineless Congress
by Marshall Helmberger
Timberjay newspapers: Ely, Tower and Cook/Orr MN ~ October 25, 2007
.../... Since Wellstone's death he's been remembered in big and small ways.Read Five Years After His Death, Wellstone Still Inspires
by Mark Zdechlik
Minnesota Public Radio ~ October 25, 2007
Paul Wellstone quotes:
Never separate the life you live from the words you speak.
Get your Rapture hats ready, kiddies! The sky is falling, and our wise gift of nuclear winter will propel us all into the loving arms of the all-knowing and all-everywhere G-d.
What We Don't Really Stand For Anymore
- ► 2008 (18)
10/21 - 10/28
- Rumsfeld Tortured by French Complaints
- Red Ridinghood for our timeshttp://wakeupfromyo...
- [hahaha due to a...
- Mindbenders Control vs YAF
- What We Don't Really Stand For Anymore
- "But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent ...
- Zion Wins Americans Drown
- Puppet-Masters Become Cannibals
- On the Eve of Destruction
- No Wars For Israel-Suppressed Again SOP
- Lives Exterminated by Lies
- Christian Zionists Follow Anti-Christ?
- Will DEM do whats RIGHT? 08OCT2007
- the $scam Killing Operation
- ▼ 10/21 - 10/28 (15)
- ► 2006 (159)